The IHRSA Health Club Equipment Report contains the most complete, accurate, and up-to-date equipment-related data in the club industry. Operators will find information allowing them to easily compare their equipment inventory, purchasing, and replacement cycles with others in the industry.
Find in-depth details on how other health clubs are managed, with topics including:
- How club space is allocated between different types of equipment and activities
- How much clubs spend on new equipment annually
- How many units clubs have in operation
- What types of training programs health clubs offer
- How operators decide what equipment to purchase
- How top-performing clubs spend their budget