Terms & Conditions
• The challenge will start at 3pm 3 September and finish promptly at 3pm 23 September. No entries will be accepted after this time.
• Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMTs) must be set to kilometers (km) and all entries must be in km.
• The club winner will be selected by combining the top 25 members’ distances to form an overall operator best distance. Individual members must correctly select their club upon submitting an entry in order for this to qualify and contribute. Only a member’s best distance will contribute toward the club competition i.e. an individual member is not permitted to have multiple distance and entries contributing to a club top 25.
• There is no limit on how many times an individual can participate in the AMT 3 Challenge, however as stated above, only a personal best distance will be counted.
• Individual male and female category winners will be chosen on the furthest distance travelled within the time limit of 3 minutes. In the result of a tie- break, the winner will be selected at random through a prize draw.
• The AMT 3 Challenge is only open to members. Operators are not permitted to invite staff to participate. This is to avoid it becoming a battle of PT’s.
• All entries must be supported by photographic evidence, clearly displaying both the time and distance (km).
• Any entries submitted after 3:00 minutes will not be counted. All entries will be verified by Precor and removed from the leaderboard if over the allocated time.
• The challenge is not open to employees of the Promoter (Amer Sports), it’s family members or affiliates.
• The AMT 3 Challenge is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
• No purchase is necessary to participate in the AMT 3 Challenge.
• The winners will be notified via email within two working days of the AMT 3 Challenge finish.
• If no response to the notification is received from the winner within a period of seven days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
• Prizes will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after the date of response from the winner.
• Any taxes payable in relation to the prize will be for the winner to bear.
• The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. No cash or credit alternative is available.
• Should the prizes become unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute, similar prize / prizes of approximately equivalent or greater value.
• Limitation of liability: Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the challenge or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the challenge. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the promotion. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the challenge.