Why Functional, Why Now?
Demand for versatile training options has increased over the past few years and Queenax holds a global leadership position. Highly versatile, space-efficient and modular, Queenax allows operators to make the most of their valuable floor space, and offers endless training options. The streamlined appearance makes any fitness facility look attractive while leaving room for other activities.
The Queenax Functional Training Promise:
- Improves strength and mobility for everyday living
- Attracts prospective group training clients
- Highly-configurable to fight member boredom
- Accessible for exercisers of all levels
- Compact wall mounted solution
- Ideal for 1:1 personal training
- Easily augmented for storage
- Suited to for small fitness studios
- Space-efficient configuration
- Easily expanded for 4 users
- Thoughtful storage keeps the exercise floor clear
- Fixed to the ground free-standing unit
- Circuit and small group training
- Functional and suspension training
- Plenty of storage for easy access
Zero Space. Wall-to-Wall. Group Training.
Creates a unique environment for large group classes with unlimited possibilities
Training Apps and Optionals
Training Apps. These are the accessories that hang from the training bars or attach to the wall bars via connectors (like carabiners, “pull here” attachment points, etc).
Optionals. We offer two types of optionals; Fixed and Removable.
- Fixed Optionals: An accessory that cannot be removed and is bolted onto the unit like a pull-up bar, a boxing line, a torso trainer or a mini wall bar.
- Removable Optionals: Accessories that can easily be attached to and removed from the wall bars or mini wall bars. These are typically single station accessories that integrate into the frame, such as a rebounder trampoline, abdominal bench, plyometric platform, etc.
Blog Post. Find fresh updates, photos and articles about the Queenax Functional Revolution.
Press Release. Stay informed about how Precor and Amer Sports are increasing their premium offering with the acquisition of Queenax - the pioneers of functional training.
References. The best clubs and resorts in the world have chosen Queenax, the leader of functional and suspension training. Read why in this stunning .pdf booklet.
More questions? Take a look at our Queenax Customer FAQs.
See Facility Gallery. Queenax solutions are in a host of facilities locally and internationally.
- Structural warranty: 2 years
- Mobile parts warranty: 1 year (boxing line, pulley, cables, etc.)
- Paint and superficial finishes: 1 year (excludes mechanical damage to painted surfaces)
- Wear and tear: 6 months (straps, hand grips, hand caps, rubber and elastic parts, etc.)
- Labour: 1 year
Is Queenax Right for You?
Contact us and we’ll help answer your questions about functional training and how Queenax can help you take advantage of the functional revolution.