Spinner® Bikes by Precor
Gear up your Spinning® classes like never before.
These bikes feature the reliability, durability, and customer support you expect from Precor, backed by more 20 years of industry insights, education and programming from Spinning®. With features like Morse taper pedals, numerous adjustments, stainless steal and aluminium frames, and a heavy flywheel, these bikes are designed to improve and personalize the ride and longevity of every bike you purchase. Give your exercisers the riding experience they’ve always dreamed.
A Bike Built to Last
Experience-driven design to protect your investment
Each Spinner® bike takes into account the reliability requirements you expect when purchasing fitness equipment. Together Precor and Spinning® designed these bikes to be rust resistant, sturdy and easy to service.
- Aerodynamic and rounded tubing prevents pooling of liquids on flat surfaces, and ensures quick shedding of liquids.
- Stainless steel and aluminium adjustment extrusions, posts, fasteners, and frames provide a rust-resistant sturdy frame for longevity in rust-prone areas.
- The open base enables and aluminium stabilizers provide easier cleaning, maintenance and more rust-resistance under and around the bikes.
Spinning® Studio Console
An easy-to-read LCD console can be added to any model of Spinner® bike. Automatically pairing with any ANT+ compatible heart rate monitors, the console features:
- Backlit display
- Code memory during battery replacement
- Low power consumption
- Cadence (Pedal RPM)
- Heart rate/Pulse
- Low Battery Indicator
All backed by the leading Education company
With over 20 years of experience, Spinning has cultivated a program that delivers the highest level of group indoor cycling. Become an Official Spinning® Facility and use the globally recognized brand to attract new exercisers, increase revenue, and improve efficiencies in your business. The education through Spinning® is built to ensure full success in your facility.
- Instructor Certification Class
- Facility support through marketing materials, program development, Class Pass, Facility Finder and much more
- Assistance to your instructors to develop and grow your Spinning® program