The effects of physical activity on students’ wellbeing, social inclusion, academic success and employability.
We think physical activity is important for everyone, in particular young people, which is why we worked with UK Active and SSS to look into the effects it has on multiple areas of their life. With over 5,000 students talking part, we spoke to a lot of them and found out that active students scored better than inactive students across all of the areas reported in the survey, including
- Attainment – they had a higher expectation of achieving high grades
- Employability – they rated their key employability skills higher
- Personal Wellbeing – they had better personal wellbeing scores
- Mental Wellbeing – they had higher mental wellbeing scores
- Social Inclusion – they had better social inclusion scores
Download the full report here