One of the best parts about Preva® is the ability to set weekly fitness goals and track your progress. It’s easy to set up, and studies have shown that those who regularly track their progress are much more likely to accomplish their fitness goals.
Here’s how to set weekly fitness goals using the Preva mobile app and on a networked P80 console.
Setting Weekly Goals with the Preva Mobile App
- Step 1: Go to your “Status” section (the big, middle button at the bottom of your phone’s screen) and tap “Goal” in the upper-right.
- Step 2: This will bring you to the “Change Goal” screen where you can customize a weekly workout goal. To start, tap the “Weekly Workout Days” field and choose how many workout days you think is a realistic goal for your fitness level.
- Step 3: Next you’ll choose your “Target Metric.” Do you want to focus on burning calories, distance or workout duration?
- Step 4: In the last two fields you’ll input a “Daily Target,” such as 2 miles if you chose “Distance” for your “Target Metric.” For “Current Focus,” you can choose between “be fit,” “get toned,” “lose weight,” and “push performance.”
- Step 5: When you’ve filled out all four fields, tap “Done” and then select “Save.” Your weekly goal will then be updated as you’re taken back to the main “Weekly Goal” screen.
Setting Weekly Preva Goals on the P80 Console
// Want to set your weekly goals at the gym? Just hop on any networked Precor equipment with a P80 console.
- Step 1: Sign in to your Preva account and start your workout. Located at the bottom of the screen, tap the “goal compass” (second icon from the left).
- Step 2: Tap “Set a Goal.” After this, you’ll be prompted to complete the same four options that we covered in the mobile app section above — weekly workout days, target metric (pictured below), daily target, and current focus.
- Step 3: Once you’ve finished, you’ll see a summary of your weekly workout goal.
Have you used the weekly goals feature in Preva to keep your fitness goals on track?