How do you say “Will you be my Valentine?” to all those exercisers and gym-goers in your life?
We came up with a few ideas. Check out the below fitness Valentines and feel free to share them. For example, you could:
- Print them out and give them as a Valentine’s Day card
- Share an image on a friend’s Facebook wall
- Pin your favorites on Pinterest (just hover over each image and click the red button)
- Email one to your entire running group
- Help us tweet them out using the hashtag #FitnessValentines
Roses are red, violets are blue… this elliptical is making my heart race, just like you.
Good thing you’re on a treadmill… so you don’t run away with my heart.
You’ve got my head spinning faster than the wheels on this bike.
You had me at “Preva.”
My love for you is bigger than… every strength training machine in this gym.
My love for you is like the motion paths on a Precor AMT… infinite.
I love you more than the cool down part of my workout.
It’s true: You always stretch my heartstrings.
Won’t you be my Valentine? After I’ve finished my run, of course.
You hold the Preva RFID token to my heart.
Have these inspired you to come up with some of your own? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter using the hashtag #FitnessValentines!