Spinner® Bikes by Precor
Gear up your Spinning® classes like never before.
These bikes feature the reliability, durability, and customer support you expect from Precor, backed by more than 20 years of industry insights, education and programming from Spinning®. With features like Morse taper pedals, numerous adjustments, stainless steel and aluminum frames, and a heavy flywheel, these bikes are designed to improve and personalize the ride and longevity of every bike you purchase. Give your exercisers the riding experience they’ve always dreamed.
A Bike Built to Last
Experience-driven design to protect your investment
Each Spinner® bike takes into account the reliability requirements you expect when purchasing fitness equipment. Together Precor and Spinning® designed these bikes to be rust resistant, durable and easy to service.
- Aerodynamic and rounded tubing prevents pooling of liquids on flat surfaces for corrosion resistance, while maintaining a premium look.
- Stainless steel and aluminum adjustment posts, fasteners, and frames provide a rust-resistant and sturdy frame for longevity in high rust-prone areas.
- The open base and aluminum stabilizers provide for easier cleaning, maintenance and more rust-resistance under and around the bikes.
Spinning® Studio Console
An easy-to-read LCD console can be added to any model of Spinner® bike. Automatically pairing with any ANT+ compatible heart rate monitor, the console features:
- Backlit display
- Code memory during battery replacement
- Low power consumption
- Cadence (Pedal RPM)
- Heart rate/Pulse
- Low Battery Indicator
A Leader in Education
Top Notch Spinning® Facility and Instructor Training
With over 20 years of experience, Spinning® has cultivated a program that delivers the highest level of group indoor cycling. Become an Official Spinning® Facility and use the globally recognized brand to attract new exercisers, increase revenue, and improve efficiencies in your business. Spinning® education and programming is a turn-key solution built to ensure complete success in your facility.
- Instructor Certification Class
- Facility support through marketing materials, program development, Class Pass, Facility Finder and much more
- Assistance to your instructors to develop and grow your Spinning® program