While personal training is often a club's secondary source of revenue, it plays a vital role in the member experience. The challenge for clubs is to recruit excellent personal trainers and develop programming, like small group training, that takes advantage of their strengths.
With full permission from IHRSA, Precor is excited to share insights gathered at the 2015 IHRSA Convention from the thought leaders of the health and fitness industry. Full-length videos are available for purchase at ihrsastore.com.
Now you can download six session summaries from the "Fitness and Personal Training" education track from the 2015 IHRSA Convention, including:
- Strategies for Implementing a Successful Group Training Program (Vic Spatola)
- The Future of Personal Training: How to Survive in an Ever Changing Climate (Robert Hale)
- Managing a Successful Personal Training Business with Metrics and KPI’s (Tim Keightley)
- Increasing Personal Training Revenue: Tips from the Top Club Operators (Daron Allen, Perry Lunsford, and Robert Brewster)
- Recruit, Integrate and Retain (Lesley Willis and Kristyn Fales)
- Building a Strong Personal Training Business (Michele Melkerson-Granryd M.Ed)