Health and wellness is a subject that concerns every living person, which makes it a critical part of health club programming. This e-book covers several areas in which club operators can go beyond the standard fitness offerings to better serve their members.
With full permission from IHRSA, Precor is excited to share insights gathered at the 2015 IHRSA Convention from the thought leaders of the health and fitness industry. Full-length videos are available for purchase at ihrsastore.com.
Now you can download nine session summaries of the "Health Promotion and Wellness" education track from the 2015 IHRSA Convention, including:
- Using Wellness Programs to Support Cancer Patients and Survivors (Colleen Doyle, Mike Alpert, Kate Wels, and Patsy Mclean)
- Bridging the Gap between the Fitness and the Health Community (Amy Bantham, Chris Purvis, Linda Mitchell, and Greg Degnan)
- Creating Successful and Innovative Nutrition Programs for Your Club (Jasmin Kirstein and Anna-Marisa Kirstein)
- The ABCs of Children’s Programming (Andrea Merritt, Ed Stoner, Samantha Miller, and Lexie Griffiths)
- Kid Power – Making Children Healthier (Lexie Griffiths)
- Enabling People with Disabilities in Your Club (Denise Johnson and Mike Boos)
- Utilizing Your Resources to Attract and Retain Corporate Members (Mike Benton, Allison Flatley, and Kevin McHugh)
- Wellness Everyone Can Afford (Radka Wilson)
- Senior Adults: Growing Your Golden Member (Dori Nugent)