Paying customers are the lifeblood of any company and, for health clubs, that means members.
Even the perfect fitness facility won't stay in business if it doesn't bring people through the door, which is why membership sales and marketing are indispensable. In this e-book, industry experts share their best insights on how operators can reach new members and make their sales shine.
With full permission from IHRSA, Precor is excited to share insights gathered at the 2015 IHRSA Convention from the thought leaders of the health and fitness industry. Full-length videos are available for purchase at ihrsastore.com.
Now you can download nine session summaries of the "Membership Sales and Marketing" education track from the 2015 IHRSA Convention, including:
- High-Powered Advertising and Marketing Strategies for Your Fitness Business (Alan Leach)
- How to Market and Sell Memberships in a Hypercompetitive Market (Casey Conrad)
- Precision Marketing Strategies (Kilian Fisher)
- Things Loyal Club Members Care Most About (Richard Thomas and Stuart Perrin)
- Must-Haves for Creating a Great Marketing Plan (Lindsey Morando)
- Brand Leadership and Good Business (Christine Thalwitz)
- Cult Branding for Your Club (David Patchell-Evans)
- Sales Excellence: Steps for Effective Sales (Jason Reinhardt)
- Maximizing Membership Sales (Tim Forrest)