Want to Write for Us? Read This First, Then Apply
We’re looking for gym owners, personal trainers, industry specialists, and fitness enthusiasts to help us create the most comprehensive library of fitness resources available for facilities and exercisers worldwide.
Are you interested in helping us? Whether you’re looking to promote your personal brand or just want to share your expertise, you can apply to join our growing list of Precor writers.
Guidelines for applying:
- Only get in touch if you want to submit original work. We cannot accept previously published content.
- Have you written for other publications? Let us know so we can check out your work.
- Tell us about your fitness background and why you’d make a great fit.
- No affiliate links are allowed within posts, but all writers have their own bio section.
- We usually do not pay writers – we are offering a place to highlight your work and reach a relevant audience.
What we’re looking for:
- While no affiliate links are allowed, we do want you to include links to sources you cite in your content.
- Each piece of content should be between 500 and 750 words and include a working title, intro and sub headings.
- If you include images, please cite where they’re from. Final discretion on images lies with us.
The review process:
- Please allow at least two weeks for us to review your information and get back to you.
- If accepted, we’ll send content ideas and/or ask you to submit your own ideas.
- Once a topic is chosen, we’ll work with you to set a due date.
- Each piece of content will go through two rounds of edits before being published. It may be returned to you if significant revisions are needed.
- Publishing dates depend on several factors, including what content is in the queue, editing time, and audience type.
- We’ll contact you for a short bio and photo.