Official Rules for the Spinner® Rally™ Bike Giveaway Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. The Spinner® Rally™ Bike Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of Entry. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Precor, and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries or other companies associated with the Contest, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, officer, director, or agent, are not eligible to enter. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor. Precor Incorporated, located at 20031 142nd Avenue NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, United States (“Sponsor”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding.
4. Entry Period. The Contest begins at 3:00 PM Eastern Time on July 20, 2017 and ends at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on July 22, 2017 (“Entry Period”).
5. How to Enter. To enter the Contest, visit the Precor booth at IDEA World in Las Vegas, Nevada during the Entry Period, and follow the instructions to complete the Coupon entry form, including submitting your first and last name, zip code, email address, and any other information required on the Coupon to complete entry (“Entry”). By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per household, per email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same household or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email accounts, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, may void all of that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any automated system to enter the Contest is prohibited and may result in disqualification. Use of any automated program to enter will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Any participant who posts after the close of the Entry Period will not be given an entry into the Contest. Incomplete or inaccurate entry forms are void. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Entries will not be acknowledged. Entries including any obscene, foul, defamatory, or inappropriate images or content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified.
6. Winner Selection. The winner will be determined using the following process:
On or about July 28, 2017, Sponsor will randomly draw one Entry. This Entry will be deemed the potential prize winner. The potential prize winner will then be contacted by email by Sponsor, and will be required to provide their phone number, within three (3) business days of the time stamp on Sponsor’s email notification indicating the potential prize winner. The potential prize winner must also provide a block of time consisting of at least one (1) hour in which they can and will be available to speak with Sponsor. Sponsor will then contact the potential prize winner during the time provided by the potential prize winner, and the potential prize winner will have to answer a question of skill correctly, in order to win the prize.
If the potential prize winner answers correctly, they will be deemed the prize winner and will be eligible to receive the Prize. If the potential prize winner does not answer the question correctly, the process outlined above will be repeated, until a potential prize winner is deemed the prize winner.
IF NO ENTRIES ARE RECEIVED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, NO WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AND NO PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
7. Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners. After the Contest, Sponsor will send to the potential winner a prize notification, to the email address used to enter the Contest, with instructions on how to claim the Prize. If the potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the notification within three (3) business days after the time stamp of the same, such potential winner will forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in their place from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period using the same criteria as the first selected potential winner. Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”). If the potential Prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the Prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award any given prize to an alternate entrant based on the next highest points received, even if the disqualified potential winner’s name or Entry may have been publicly announced. If after three (3) attempts a Prize winner is not confirmed, the Prize will remain un-awarded. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify Prize winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use Prize winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Entry and/or prize information in connection with the Contest, worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
8. Prize. The potential winner will be eligible to receive a Spinner Rally bike with Chain. [ARV: $2,195 USD].
Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. Prize will be shipped at Sponsor’s discretion upon completion of the requirements imposed by these Official Rules.
Any and all further Prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize winner may be issued an IRS 1099 form. The Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor. No substitutions, cash equivalents or redemptions of prize will be made. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner of the Prize. By accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner agrees that his/her Entry will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the Prize Winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Entry, including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, and further waives any moral rights the entrant may have with respect to the Entry.
9. General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at Sponsor’s discretion from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, as well as Instagram and Twitter (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on email platforms that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving emails; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED IN ANY WAY BY FACEBOOK. FACEBOOK DOES NOT ENDORSE OR ADMINISTER THIS PROMOTION, AND ALL ENTRANTS HEREBY RELEASE FACEBOOK FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THEY MAY HAVE RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM THIS PROMOTION.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
13. Winners List. The name of the prize winners may be obtained no earlier than 30 days after the close of the Contest Entry Period by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Precor, Attn: “Katie Dobbs”, 20031 142nd Avenue NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, United States.