Professional Delivery and Assembly
What to Expect
- Once we receive and prepare your order, we ship your equipment from Precor to a local certified agent who specializes in delivery and installation of Precor fitness equipment.
- The installer will call you soon after receiving your equipment from Precor.
- They will set up a date and time to install your equipment.
- The installer will arrive with your equipment on the date and time agreed upon by you.
- The installer will place, assemble and test the equipment in the room of your choice.
- All cartons and packaging will be removed from your home after assembly.
- Most appointments require one to two hours, depending upon the equipment purchased and where the equipment will be installed. More time may be needed for certain models or if the equipment has to be disassembled to fit through doorways.
You can expect to have your equipment installed in your room of choice in about 3 1/2 weeks. However, this can vary depending upon your location, availability for installation, weather conditions and holidays.
Precor always recommends professional assembly, however we have created video tutorials for more information on how to assemble your Precor Elliptical or Treadmill if you choose to do-it-yourself. Please click on the link that corresponds with your Precor model.
Create an Account to See Your Order Status
If you create an account when you place your order, you can monitor the status of your order.
As your order moves from submitted to delivered, you will receive automatic email status updates from The Precor Store. Or, check the status of your order at any time from your Precor Store account.
Once you receive your equipment be sure to protect your investment. Register your warranty on Precor.com in the Customer Service section.
Precor.com Professional Delivery and Installation Fees
There is a flat charge for items purchased from precor.com for professional delivery and installation.
|Delivery and Installation Fee|
|Exercise and Spinner Bikes
EFX Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
Commercial EFX (800 Series models)
|Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT)||$349|
The items below require only minimal assembly and are shipped directly to you.
|Large Equipment Mat
for Treadmill, Elliptical, AMT® or Recumbent Bike
|Small Equipment Mat
for Upright Bike