Gym Planning and Design
Gym design is vital to member satisfaction and commercial success. If you are designing a new facility, or refurbishing an existing fitness area, there are some key factors to consider prior to the gym fit out, which include:
- Usage trends, capacity and membership targets
- Age and gender profile of membership
- Footfall and member flow
- Ambience, natural lighting, colour schemes and aromas
- Energy efficiency
- Technology future-proofing
- Floor finishes
- Sustainability, including environmentally friendly fixtures and fittings
- Flexibility for future equipment rotations or expansion
- Secondary spend facilitation
- Areas for Personal Training instruction
Complete health club design support
Precor is one of the world’s leading fitness equipment manufacturers, and our CV and strength machines are chosen by fitness facilities, hotels and individual exercisers in over 90 countries across the world. Accordingly, we take an extremely thorough approach to gym planning and design.
We have decades of experience within the fitness industry, combined with a wealth of Precor-commissioned and independent research. The fitness industry is constantly evolving – never has the market been more competitive and never have customer expectations been higher. Accordingly, we embrace the very latest concepts and principles, focussing upon the creation of varied and stimulating bespoke gym environments.
Precor sees the gym planning process as a collaborative effort, and we work with our customers, project managers, builders and architects to ensure each new or refurbished fitness facility meets all member and commercial aspirations. Precor’s health club planning and design services include:
- Complete design and installation project management for new gyms or gym refurbishments
- 2D and 3D Computer Aided Designs (CADs)
- Fully-animated virtual tours
- Audio Visual planning and compliance
- 360 degree photography tours of completed installations
Planning a new gym fit out?
To learn more about how Precor gym designers can assist you, please contact us.