Bring home the bike that started the Spinning® movement.
There’s a reason Spinning classes have that name—because the Spinner® bike started the movement. Now take your favorite Spinning class whenever you want from your home with the authentic Spinner Bikes from Precor. Decades of product development, education, and programming are engineered into every model. Whether you’re training for a century ride, wanting to maintain your miles through winter, or simply want to lose a few pounds, Spinner is the road to take. All bikes feature the heavy perimeter-weighted flywheel for the iconic Spinner feel, Morse taper pedals, and easy to personalize adjustments.
You have no items to compare.
|Chain or Belt Drive?
We think it’s strictly a matter of preference. Here are some differences:
• Uses a chain to move the flywheel.
|• Uses a poly-V belt to move the flywheel.
• Quieter and smoother than a chain.
• Only a little more expensive than a chain.
• Virtually no maintenance required.
• Recommended for homes where noise from a chain drive may be a concern