Our key strength equipment features
Our strength equipment features make it easier for you to reach your goals. Precor has distinguished itself as a worldwide industry leader, providing state-of-the-art fitness equipment to health clubs, hotels, spas, fitness centres, and private homes all over the world. We’re proud of our hard-won reputation for producing fitness equipment that’s easy for people of all abilities to use and durable enough to withstand years of use. The same experience and commitment to quality goes into our home models. So, however far you take your personal fitness, we’re right there with you every step of the way.
Why buy Precor strength equipment?
Precor offers a variety of home strength equipment. No matter which you choose, all Precor strength systems are designed to provide:
- A total body workout. By accommodating multiple upper and lower body exercises, Precor strength equipment enables you to quickly and easily achieve the overall benefits of strength training.
- Ergonomically correct design. Precor strength equipment is easily adjustable to you; users are always in the proper exercising position. This encourages more effective exercise for better, quicker results.
- Variety in a small footprint. Since all Precor strength training systems allow several upper and lower body exercises in each station, the machines are incredibly space-efficient.
- Smooth, natural movement. Like all Precor equipment, our strength systems are built to provide a smooth training experience. With such components as free-floating guide rods and sound absorbing rubber ends to eliminate metal-on-metal contact, there is no "catching" or "sticky" feeling during exercise.
- Superior components. To increase usage life and improve the exercise experience, Precor strength training systems only use the best components. As an example, at all major pivot points industrial grade ball bearings are used to reduce wear while cables and pulleys are made of nylon / fiberglass to withstand the most vigorous use.