P31 LED Consoles
Design. Simplicity. Dependability.
An LED console that works harder for you.
Consoles backed by billions of workouts around the world ensures the proven performance that facilities can count on.
A powerful combination of smarts and good looks to work harder for you, your servicers, and your exercisers.
An integrated reading rack, placed at just the right height, securely holds phones and tablets, ready for the workout.
Leverage Integrated Asset Management
Supercharge your service techs with extra information about equipment status, to provide efficient and timely service. Network the P31 and enable your technicians to receive operational status about the cardio lower directly to their mobile phone.
Choice of Entertainment Experience
The integrated reading rack, placed at just the right height, securely holds phones and tablets. Exercisers can keep the tunes, video, or audiobooks flowing, while our mobile device charge keeps devices powered. An optional personal viewing system brings a 15.6 in wide screen television to the P31. Or choose the P31 with an integrated audio receiver to bring audio from your facility’s TVs.
Thoughtful and Informed Design
We carefully observe exercisers using Precor equipment, and we know gripping the console provides a helpful assist, especially during climbs or even just to change the channel or volume. That’s why we added indentations at grip-height and positioned the volume control and channel selectors buttons within thumb’s reach.
P31 Product Specifications
Treadmill, StairClimber, Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (EFX®), Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®), Upright Bike, Recumbent Bike
Mobile Device Charger
Numeric Keypad P31
- Treadmill: Speed and Incline
- StairClimber: Steps Per Minute
- Elliptical: Incline and Resistance
- AMT: Resistance and Stride Height
- Recumbent and Upright Bikes: Resistance
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Metric or U.S. Standard
- Treadmill: Average Speed, Pace, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- StairClimber: Steps/Min, Level, Total Steps, Floors, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Elliptical: Total Strides, Strides/Min, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- AMT: Calories/Min, Strides/Min, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Bikes: Speed, RPM, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
QuickStart™, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Gerkin Fitness Test, Army Cardio PRT, Air Force Cardio PRT, Navy PRT, Navy PRT - high altitude, Marine Cardio PRT, Law Enforcement PEB, Challenging Milestones, Leisurely Milestones, Training Milestones
Maximum Workout Time
1 to 60 seconds
Integrated Entertainment Options
Optional Personal Viewing System: 15.6 in / 39.6 cm
Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Video Inputs: RF, HDMI (Optional with PVS)
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Console Size: 17.7 x 12.7 x 6 in / 45 x 32.3 x 15.2 cm
- Console Weight: 8 lb / 3.63 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Console Size: 20 x 15 x 10 in / 50.8 x 38.1 x 25.4 cm
- Total Shipping Weight: 11 lb/ 5 kg
- Equipment: Not Powered
- International Applicable country-specific power cord
- US & Canada 240 VAC: 220V-240V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- US & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
Heart Rate Hand Sensors
Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
Heart Rate Telemetry
Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Heart Rate Sensory Advisory
The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease the accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended. Please also read the product documentation and our Frequently Asked Questions.
Connected Fitness Consoles
Take a closer look
P94 & P84 TOUCHSCREENS
Best blend of performance and fitness
22 & 16-inch high-definition touchscreens
Full access to all workouts and media
Integrated asset management
P82 & P62 TOUCHSCREENS
A premium touchscreen experience for your cardio exercisers
16 & 10-inch capacitive touchscreens
Remarkable viewing clarity
Integrated asset management
Explore our full suite of solutions
The cardio lineup
Crafted for the sizes, shapes, speeds and spaces of today.
The strength lineup
Explore our durable and adaptable strength equipment.
Connected Fitness Solutions
World-class software solutions for your fitness business