P82 & P62 Touchscreen Consoles
Engagement. Insights. Reliability.
Essential entertainment and workout tracking in every console.
With a brilliant touchscreen, an intuitive interface, and a range of workouts, exercisers will enjoy a workout experience that sticks.
Insights for Everyone
Exercisers measure activity and track goals while giving you access to data and insights across your facility.
1.2 billion workouts and 143,000 consoles in fitness facilities around the world ensures performance you can count on.
P82 Touchscreen Console
The P82 is a 15 in (38.1 cm) capacitive touchscreen console that seamlessly combines a fitness, television and workout tracking experience into one simple design.
P62 Touchscreen Console
The P62 is a 10 in (25.7 cm) capacitive touchscreen console that injects contemporary design and a premium connected fitness experience on the cardio floor.
Engage, entertain, inform
Engage your cardio exercisers with popular entertainment, media, and information about your facility and services. Simply network your consoles to receive all that Precor has to offer.
The clean and proven design of the P82 and P62 consoles makes it easy for exercisers to locate controls, inputs and adjustments. The console positioning allows them to keep their head, neck and shoulders in an upright and natural position, making their exercise experience more comfortable.
Track record of dependability
From the start, the P82 and P62 consoles have enjoyed a very low warranty claim rate – currently less the 1%. The automatic software updates from Precor keep consoles functioning without interruptions to your operation.
P82 and P62 Product Specifications
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreens
- P82: 15 in / 38.1 cm
- P62: 10.1 in / 25.7 cm
Treadmill, Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer (EFX®), Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®), Upright Bike, Recumbent Bike
Mobile Device Charger
- Treadmill: Speed and Incline
- Elliptical: Incline and Resistance
- AMT: Resistance and Stride Height
- Recumbent and Upright Bikes: Resistance
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Russian
Metric or U.S. Standard
- Treadmill: Average Speed, Pace, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Elliptical: Total Strides, Strides/Min, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- AMT: Calories/Min, Strides/Min, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Bikes: Speed, RPM, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
QuickStart™, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Gerkin Fitness Test, Army Cardio PRT, Air Force Cardio PRT, Navy PRT, Navy PRT - high altitude, Marine Cardio PRT, Law Enforcement PEB
Maximum Workout Time
120 minutes (60 min default)
1-300 seconds (30 seconds default)
- Screen Resolution: XGA - 1024x768
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Screen Resolution: WSVGA - 1024 x 600
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Global TV Support: NTSC/ATSC, PAL/SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C *Cable/Satellite Receiver support, *Pro:Idiom®, *IPTV
- Video Decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Closed Captioning: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
- Audio/Video Inputs: RF, *HDMI
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth 2.0 plus BTLE)
- RFIC/NFC: ISO/ISEC 14443A MIFARE, NFC P2P and R/W modes
- HDMI: HDMI 1.4b
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Diagnostics: Ability to pull log files, set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: N/A
- Video Inputs: RF, *HDMI
Apple Watch Compatible
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Console Size: 20.9 x 15.4 x 5.3 in / 53.1 x 39.1 x 13.5 cm
- Visible Screen Size: 15 x 9.1 in / 38.1 x 23 cm
- Console Weight: 15 lb / 6.8 kg
- Console Size: 19.6 x 13.7 x 5.8 in / 49.8 x 34.8 x 14.7 cm
- Visible Screen Size: 10.1 x 4.9 in / 25.6 x 12.5 cm
- Console Weight: P62: 12 lb / 5.4 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Console Size: 23.3 x 21 x 8 in / 59.2 x 53.3 x 20.3 cm
- Total Shipping Weight: 20.25 lb / 9.2 kg
- Console Size: 22 x 21 x 8.3 in / 55.9 x 53.3 x 21.9 cm
- Total Shipping Weight: 17 lb / 7.7 kg
- Equipment: Powered (100v-240v)
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- US & Canada 240 VAC: 220V-240V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- US & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- P82 Power Supply (console): 60w/12v
- P62 Power Supply (console): 30w/12v
- Power Requirements (console): 100v-240v
Regulatory Approval - Wireless
AS/NZS 4268:2012 +A1:2013; EN 300 328 V1.9.1:2015; EN 300 330 -2 V1.6.1:2015; EN 301 489-03 V1.6.1:2013; EN 301 489-17 V2.2.1:2012; EN 301 893 V1.7.1:2012; FCC 15:225:2015; FCC 15:247:2015; FCC 15:407:2015; RSS-210:2010; RSS-247:2015
Regulatory Approval - Console
FCC, CE, IEC CB Scheme, TUV NRTL, US/CA
Heart Rate Hand Sensors
Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
Heart Rate Telemetry
Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Heart Rate Sensory Advisory
The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease the accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended. Please also read the product documentation and our Frequently Asked Questions.
Connected Fitness Consoles
Take a closer look
P94 & P84 TOUCHSCREENS
Best blend of performance and fitness
22 & 16-inch high-definition touchscreens
Full access to all workouts and media
Integrated asset management
P82 & P62 TOUCHSCREENS
A premium touchscreen experience for your cardio exercisers
16 & 10-inch capacitive touchscreens
Remarkable viewing clarity
Integrated asset management
Explore our full suite of solutions
The cardio lineup
Crafted for the sizes, shapes, speeds and spaces of today.
The strength lineup
Explore our durable and adaptable strength equipment.
Connected Fitness Solutions
World-class software solutions for your fitness business